Expanding Applied Translational Medicine to South Korea
Gain access to special patient and ethnic populations through Celerion’s business presence in South Korea with modern, well-equipped clinical trial centers staffed by highly trained clinical pharmacologists and medical scientists.
Patient populations include oncology, rheumatoid disease, HCV, HBV, hepatic insufficiency, renal insufficiency, CNS with PET imaging, gastrointestinal, pediatrics, specialty First-in-Human as well as ethnic bridging studies.
- Well-equipped clinical trial centers at major medical centers staffed by highly trained clinical pharmacologists
- Access to a broad array of patients through large outpatient services at major medical centers
- Ethnic bridging studies to support new drug registrations in Asian countries
- Emerging drug discovery industry that needs access to global drug development services
Celerion’s Network of Audited Korean Clinical Trial Centers
- Celerion has performed full system audits against global standards at four leading clinical trial centers in South Korea
- Celerion’s office is located within Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH) Clinical Trial Center, South Korea’s largest clinical pharmacology unit with 80 beds
- Celerion’s Korean staff coordinate and oversee single and multi-site studies performed at these audited sites. They also coordinate regulatory filings with the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and provide clinical monitoring services
- Relationships provide clients with access to leading biomarker technologies in imaging and pharmacogenomics