Celerion’s Global Clinical Development team manages complex multi-site early patient studies on a global scale.
The clinical research professionals at Celerion have extensive expertise and experience in managing complex early phase studies in patients with a particular focus on the following disease areas:
- Autoimmune Disease (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis)
- Therapeutic or Preventative Vaccines
- Hepatic or Renal Insufficiency
- Infectious Disease (Viral or Bacterial)
- Respiratory Disease (Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis)
- Neurodegeneration (Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Personalized Medicine
Celerion’s Global Clinical Development team works within a robust Quality Management System to ensure high-quality results demanded of a highly regulated industry.
- Experienced project managers and streamlined processes save valuable time and budget.
- Celerion’s accumulated experience, through more than 6000 studies in over 30 countries, provides valuable insight from protocol development through study conduct and analysis.
- Well-trained and organized teams ensure a close coordination between all functional areas. Proper team oversight assures efficient communication across all divisions, enabling early problem identification and implementation of corrective actions.
- Proactive and regular communication with clients to discuss project status, activities and monitor timelines and milestones ensures common understanding of expectations from all parties.
- Celerion’s CRAs are highly qualified life-science professionals who undergo a rigorous training phase in addition to continuous training throughout their careers at Celerion.
- Celerion employs a CORE Monitoring approach which consists of a compliance-oriented monitoring process and is designed to take into account each particular project and each study site. Celerion can deploy risk-based monitoring. Every monitoring plan is tailored to each specific study.