Streamlining Bioanalysis of Biologics
We use immunoanalytical techniques such as ELISA, RIA, AlphaLISA, Electrochemiluminescence (ECLA) and ultrasensitive SIMOA which are critical for the analysis of protein molecules and antibody drugs, including biosimilars. In addition, Celerion’s Bioanalytical Sciences also offers state-of-the-art technologies such as ADC (anti-drug-conjugates), Flow Cytometry, qPCR and ELISpot assays.
Large Molecule & Biologics PK Tool Kit
- ELISA is the most commonly used technology for measurement of biotherapeutics
- Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) platform is an Electro-Chemi-Luminescence (ECL) based technology providing low matrix interference, high sensitivity, large dynamic range and high throughput.
- AlphaLISA platform is a proximity-based homogeneous assay with a high signal amplification, suitable for measurement of biotherapeutics in body fluids.
- Quanterix SR-X SIMOA platform offers ultra-sensitive immunoassays orders of magnitude
- Protein quantification via mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) applying an optimized workflow