- Protected: Assays
- Reid Bioanalytical Forum 2022
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Coast 2022
- Celerion Sell Page 2022
- 6th Obesity & NASH Drug Development Summit
- Poster Presentation
- 15th EBF Open Symposium
- Thank You 2022
- EBF Conference 2021
- DIA 2022
- Copy of Brand Afffffwareness – Linkedin
- Rifampin Alternatives for DDI Studies in Response to Nitrosamine Impurities
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Southern California
- Outsourcing In Clinical Trials Europe 2023
- Outsourcing In Clinical Trials & Clinical Trial Supply Israel 2023
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Coast 2023
- SCOPE – Summit For Clinical Ops Executives 2023
- DIA 2023
- ASCPT 2023 Annual Meeting
- WRIB 2023
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials West Coast 2023
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Southern California 2023
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England 2023
- 16th EBF Open Symposium 2023
- Brand Awareness – Linkedin
- 16th WRIB Conference
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials West Coast 2022
- Product Labeling Studies – Linkedin
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England 2022
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Southern California 2022
- Oxford Global: Biomarkers UK Conference 2021
- Celerion Sell Page 2022 Number 2
- Bioanalytical Sciences
- Protected: Celerion Jobs Tempe
- COVID-19 Blog
- COVID-19 regulatory guidance
- COVID-19 Resources
- EBF quiz
- EBF Thank You
- Equipment List
- Gene Therapy
- Inside the Pharmacy
- Metabolite Profiling
- Our Scientists
- Participate in a Study
- Protected: Quality & Speed
- Request For Proposal
Key Strategies for Large Molecule Bioanalysis
No matter how complex, our team has the scientific expertise to analyze large molecules using the latest technologies and to ensure delivery of quality results on time. Celerion has over 30 years’ experience in large molecule bioanalysis including method development, validation and sample analysis for all immunoanalytical technologies. You can rely on our experience and capabilities—we developed and validated our first two human anti-human antibody methods at the inception of immunogenicity testing in the mid-1990s.
Large molecule work is performed at both our facilities in Zürich, Switzerland and Lincoln, Nebraska. The team, consisting of over 80 scientists, is renowned for their expertise in immunogenicity testing and has extensive experience in immunoassay capabilities, including method development, validation and production sample analysis for all immuno-analytical technologies.
We use immunoanalytical techniques such as ELISA, RIA, AlphaLISA and Electrochemiluminescence (ECLA) which are critical for the analysis of large protein molecules and antibody drugs, including biosimilars. In addition, Celerion’s Bioanalytical Sciences also offers state-of-the-art technologies such as Flow Cytometry, qPCR and ELISpot assays in a highly regulated environment to support preclinical and clinical studies.
We have developed and validated immunoassay and immunogenicity methods for the analysis of pegylated and non-pegylated therapeutic proteins, peptides, antibodies (intact fragments, single chain, fusion-protein and peptides) and oligonucleotides. Our team’s experience with a wide variety of products, including therapeutic proteins (pegylated or nonpegylated), peptides, antibodies, and nucleic acid is unparalleled. Full GLP-certified immunoassay capabilities, using ELISA, RIA, AlphaLISA, ECLA, Western blot, and other technologies, is provided.
What’s more, our large molecule expertise includes development and validation of multi-tier immunogenicity assays such as screening, confirmatory, cell-based and non-cell-based neutralizing antibody assays on multiple platforms and matrices. Our wide variety of technology platforms allows us to choose the right technology for your molecule.
We have the capabilities to develop protein quantitation assays using mass spectrometry including off-the-shelf assays for the quantitation of humanized monoclonal antibodies in preclinical samples without waiting for immunoassay reagents. We also provide optimized workflow with immunoaffinity sample clean-up, optimized trypsin digestion, and LC-MS/MS detection.
Innovative Bioanalytical Tools for Validating in a Regulatory Compliant Manner.
A Multiplex qPCR Assay for Zika, Dengue, and Chikungunya Viruses (ZDC) to Support On-going Vaccine and Drug Efficacy Studies